At Made2Measure Mattress Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you that you have given us directly in order to make a purchase; i.e Name, Address, Email and Telephone number.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
- your credit card details. If you make a payment online or make a purchase, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors Sage Pay, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions;
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- processing orders that you have submitted;
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for, The length of time we retain your personal information for is 7 years.
We review our retention periods on a regular basis.
Who has access to your information?
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Right of access
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, and we will provide you with this.
If you want to access your information, please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity by post to the address provided below.
Keeping your information safe
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is used to make payment through Sage Pay which is encrypted and protected. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated on May 2018.